I see trees of green..: Be still and know that I am God

Monday, February 14, 2005

Be still and know that I am God


HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!

I missed celebrating CNY with my family.. dressing up for dinner, gathering with big family, super nice chinese food and then get home layin on the bed counting money..

An update: Ci Maya & William are back here in Perth (yay!) And yesterday night at Riverview, we had what we call "STILL", a different night from the usual. Just a really calm night,, deep atmosphere, really different to the normal crazy Sunday night services. Paul Moro brought out a real good one: we often think the more we DO stuffs the more we get closer to God, but we forget how God called us to be STILL and hangin out with Him. which hit me.

My cell will re-start this Friday night, there will only be 7 of us now and I think I will have to miss comin to youth >_< but it'll be awesome to catch up with my cell buddies again :)

I'm not smarter. I just stay with problems longer - Albert Einstein

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home