Good book!
Can I just introduce you to this book. Basic Studio Directing by Rod Fairweather. One of not so many random-picked library books that I enjoy reading. Not only informative but also very engaging."If you have a group of 3 people, do not call for a 2-shot without specifying which.
1. You will be given the wrong shot
2. The crew will think you are stupid"
**** (four stars)
ps. Don't call me geek. I can deal with it.
oh wait, then I should say call me geek, I can deal with it..

3 Comments:
Hi tin tin, just found your blog..
Didn't realise you were doing film and media..
Why don't you come and join the RVTV crew at Church. We've gone digital now and the practical experience you will get as a volunteer on our team will be as good as almost anywhere in the industry.
Eg. Your doing live 5-camera shoots to screen every weekend and the option of becoming a director/switcher later on down the track..
if your looking to gain more practical media skills i would really encourage to join the team as we are looking for new people at the moment.
HaRRy BoY
(www.sirharryboy.blogspot.com)
HARRY BOY! i was wondering who you are til i checked your blog.. don't think we've ever chatted do we! :)
I've been thinking to join the rvtv team actually! but have to be in the choir most sundays so i imagine it'd be hard to schedule if i do both. was thinking to drop choir but we are needing people badly now (if you notice)
and yeahh i knew it's gone digital!! how exciting.
THANKS for droppin by harry boy!
ps. your name is James, where dya get harry boy from.. :]
tin tin
PREE! yeah i havent seen ya for sometime (that's sounds boring, i said that to many people nowadays) WICKED you got a job! you gotta tell me more about it when we see each other (soon!) *LUV*
Post a Comment
<< Home