Goodbye Bloggy!
With no intro whatsoever... i have moved to: www.odorus.wordpress.com
Most people will put a drum roll for that. I, on the other hand, have accepted that there's only 3 of you tuning into this and drum rolls are too loud for the 4 of us. I'm trying as much as I can to keep the new blog intimate (i don't know why). By not flashing the existence of my new blog to public/randoms. Only to you. Secretly wishing i'm a little richer so i can throw a blogwarming party. It's that exciting.
So this shall be the last post... in this 4 or 5 year-old blog. Which makes me wanna set a tribute to the blog that i've grown fond of... If you have been a reader or are reading this, please do me a favor by commenting to this post. It's nice to know sometimes (secretly hoping it's not less than 3....)
x

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home