Having my dad & bro around
Dad just got here for what i believe a long holiday. Andy my brother is here too which means punk music is back. It's pretty cool coz now i've got different faces to see when i wake up in the morning other than Ika (who has my face anyway). Things just somehow become more organised with dad around,, I wake up earlier than usual, wash dishes more often and the fridge is always full of awesome stuffs too :D And having Andy back, sometimes I thank God for not givin me an older sister (an exception for you Leanne :b). Coz if I had one, I imagine she can't cook, she can't drive, can't golf and either full of make-up or a game freak. So.. I love Andy, although.. he sort of can't hear anything when playin computer games but i love him and he's the only one keepin me up to date with the latest techno stuffs around. and i hope he doesn't read this or this lap top will be passworded by tomorrow :b
Other's grass is always greener, but it's still just a grass - Paul Morrison
Other's grass is always greener, but it's still just a grass - Paul Morrison

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home