I see trees of green..: Finally got a job

Sunday, June 12, 2005

Finally got a job

I've (finally!) got a part time job at Granny May's Carousel. PRAISE GOD for it. I'll start my training on Tuesday which is exactly a day after I've finished all my exams which means the very first day of my holiday. And I really believe that it's not a coincidence, I believe that God has planned everything and now that it happens, it happens in His time, a very perfect time.

Other things that make me more thankful for this job:
I have a wonderful, nice employer who is also a Christian.
It's Carousel! the best closest place from my place ( make it 2nd best, Dewi's place the best)

Somehow I just felt reminded of sponsoring Amelia few days ago. Honestly, my purpose of sponsoring a kid is not because I want God to see me doing this and expecting Him to pour more blessings to my life (i.e. getting me a job) I didn't even remember I was jobless and have prayed very hard for a job. I remember clicking the 'sponsor Amelia' button and then like a dead man wake up from his dead (this is a so random expression) I was like..heh you only have 10 bucks in the bank account.. Then I realise, I have a good heart and strong will but they're not enough, I have to give money too. 40 bucks every month, can I do that?

I thought even if I had no more pocket money left for the entire month. I'm sure I wouldn't starve or suffer or drink dirty water or live unhealthily. I can bring lunch from home. I have my brother who is now nice enough to give some of his money when I'm broke (let's hope he won't read this). I have my parents who.. have money. I have choices but those kids don't have much I guess.

Back to topic. I sponsor Amelia on Monday. Drop my resume on Tuesday and got a call on Friday morning. and then I was jumping happily on my bed. haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home