I see trees of green..: Thought of the day

Friday, July 08, 2005

Thought of the day

It really calms me that whenever unpleasant things happen whether it's a small matter or a bigger ones, I can remind myself that God took part in those things to happen to me and that I can believe that there's something good will come out of it. The thought just makes me feel better.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Romans 8:28
"We know that God is always at work for the good of everyone who loves Him. They are the ones God has chosen for His purpose..."
(Contemporary English Version)

10:48 PM  
Blogger Cláudia wrote...

That's a calming thought for someone to have. ;) I resign myself to think that if it has happened it was my fault or, on the other hand, it was just something that couldn't be avoided. It could lead to depression in certain people, but, for me, thinking this way makes me want to improve myself and do things better for the next time.

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home