COCKTAIL PARTY @ The Claremont
Riverview organized a social event for young adults last Saturday. Cocktail Party at The Claremont. Here are some photos of the night :)
Michelle picked me up - Jess in the car - Jess & me
Aaron and awesome Anne - Clare - Cathy, Karina, Michelle
The elrancho relaxo team: Sergio, Bryceo, Jesso
Serg in between Jess Raines' & Sarah's
Jay and the girls - John & me
Bryce - me & Cathy
the crowd - me & Jesso - Clare & Adam
Clare & Sarong - random pirate guys - Johnny
*** PIC OF THE DAY ***
*** PIC OF THE DAY ***
Maggie - and me - the girls
the crowd - mag Bryce me - the pirates who stepped on my bag


































3 Comments:
hey Tin Tin :o) Cathy here! - I love those pics!! I had a fab time on Saturday night, loved meeting you and your friend, you rock da house :D take care girly xoxox
Cathy!! I didn't know you have a blog. Thx for dropping by :) It was great meeting you! I had fun too. I'll see ya soon ok! Love, tin tin.
Pic of the Day is THE BEST!!!
ToNyAKAsErG
Post a Comment
<< Home