It's 1 am and I wanna update
It's a long day today :) Woke up early to get to studio.. it's my turn to do the directing for today's program and it wasn't a good one. It was hard not to blame others with all the pressures and time limit but I remember bad workman always blame his tools. There are bad days as there are good.. today is the bad one.
Then.. went dinner to celebrate Linda's 19th birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA! Go 1986!
Hung out at her place afterwards and played our awesome games.. We had such a great time, laughing til it hurts.. you know how you tell yourself 'nothing's funny. don't laugh anymore.' cuz your face hurts, your throat hurts and you couldn't breathe properly from laughing too much.
I have only one more week (with 3 assignments) to go til the end of this semester, since I have no exam (oh yeah). Planned to go back home (Indo) for Christmas holiday, but plan changed.. will stay here for Christmas and dad will come here for Christmas!
And it'll be 9 months before I graduate and is qualified to apply for a PR (Permanent Residency) It is scary (kind of) coz I'm not sure if I'd have enough points (I need around 115 and my course gives me 50) Anyway.. I need prayer if you don't mind :) Things could change within these 9 months and I hope the change will increase the possibility of me getting a PR..
It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.. - Agatha Christie
Then.. went dinner to celebrate Linda's 19th birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA! Go 1986!
Linda Muljo .. and my present for her (well.. partly)
Hung out at her place afterwards and played our awesome games.. We had such a great time, laughing til it hurts.. you know how you tell yourself 'nothing's funny. don't laugh anymore.' cuz your face hurts, your throat hurts and you couldn't breathe properly from laughing too much.
I have only one more week (with 3 assignments) to go til the end of this semester, since I have no exam (oh yeah). Planned to go back home (Indo) for Christmas holiday, but plan changed.. will stay here for Christmas and dad will come here for Christmas!
And it'll be 9 months before I graduate and is qualified to apply for a PR (Permanent Residency) It is scary (kind of) coz I'm not sure if I'd have enough points (I need around 115 and my course gives me 50) Anyway.. I need prayer if you don't mind :) Things could change within these 9 months and I hope the change will increase the possibility of me getting a PR..
It is a curious thought, but it is only when you see people looking ridiculous that you realize just how much you love them.. - Agatha Christie


2 Comments:
tin-tin, your blog is so awesome.It's really so interesting.This is the first time i visit your blog.It's very good.
cia yooo tin2.Goo 1986.
Good luck all the best.We love u soo much....
TISHY: :D sometimes we have exams.. units like media law.. but this semester all exams-free!
LINDA: jack daniels is jumping on the bed~!!
Post a Comment
<< Home