Wanted: Everlasting
Uh oh.. I think I fall in love. Spring's here and my eyes caught these beautiful flowers at campus. This post's title pretty much covers what I wanna say.. I'm hunting for these flowers. It's called Everlasting (they do last really long without their roots) Their petals are like papers... actually more like garlic's outest layer. I stole two from campus few weeks ago and they're still alive. Soo.. please tell me if you see their seeds being sold coz I can't keep stealing them from campus hehe... flowerholic?
Always smile... it makes people wonder what you're up to..
Always smile... it makes people wonder what you're up to..


5 Comments:
aww they're pretty! I love flowers, one of the more simple things in life (and most times can be free :P) nice post hun, that really lifted my spirits xoxox
they are certainly everlasting. My friend, brenda gave me the pink one when I was in perth. the color remains such a long time. the flower was crushed in the container when I brought it to Indo. But the color still remains... so u can imagine how everlasting it is......
C@TH: thx Cathy~ feel good to know the post does a little something :)
RATNA: really! another convincing testimonial!
i love pics of flowers! which uni are you stealing them from?
thanks for visiting my blog and for your comment :)
Ruth! you're welcome :)
from Curtin.. but surprisingly they got rid of it already! I think they're either trying to grow some other flowers or aware that there are many flower thefts around. very disappointed either way, i think they're very catchy~ nothing beats everlasting! go everlasting!
Post a Comment
<< Home