I see trees of green..: YA CAMP - SATURDAY

Friday, October 07, 2005

YA CAMP - SATURDAY

It's Saturday.. the second day of the camp! Woke up by 8, took a shower (in times like this I remember to thank God for hot water..) and then we all had our breakfast by 9..

Me & Maura getting ready for breakie .... so does Alastair .... everyone eating

Ramzie Andrew ... Adam Jono ... Cathy Rujeko
Every dorm is rostered for different tasks during the camp. These are just a few photos of some people cleaning up and washing up after lunch and dinner.

Washing up - Ann - Pretty Alina
After breakfast we had our free time, that means we were free to do anything... you can sit down, relax and chat like this..

Nahum Candice ...... Ann Jem Shell ...... Ramz Jay

You can use the time to snap some photos..

Me Jay .. Fairies .. Me Jay Ann Aimz

Chillin out
Or you can stuck yourself in a tree like what Jordan managed to do with his free time..

Then.. we had different afternoon activities to choose from: soap soccer, tennis, bored games (oh sorry was it spelled b-o-a-r-d), bushwalking, jewellery making and painting.. I chose bushwalking cuz I never went bushwalking before..

** BUSHWALKING **


One big happy family





Jason & Jono.. don't they look great together..



Mat the supermodel ... Pree Andrea ... Annette Sarah
And then dinner time.. who can forget that yummy ice cream..


Ice cream ... Me and Dee eating ice cream ... Mat & me queueing for ice cream

The last session of the night is the prophecy night with Alyson Passauer and Heather Baker. A pretty hard night for me but to make it short I made a point that I need to reach out to Him more and keep praying. After the prophecy night, there were two things happening: movie night (watching The Anchor Man) and bonfire.. I chose to spend most of my time watching the fire..

** BONFIRE **






When you desperate to find something to do and don't wanna watch the anchor man..

And that's how Saturday went (in pictures...) Hope you like my Saturday camp story..

3 Comments:

Blogger c@th wrote...

heya tin tin :D nice pics! lol pitty about the coffee spill on my top! doh :P see ya soon xoxox

3:05 AM  
Blogger Steven Wong wrote...

Camps are fun and camps are places of great learning together especially church camps.

Great photos.

Cheers,
http://duriancapital.blogspot.com/

1:00 AM  
Blogger odorus wrote...

C@th: heheh didnt realise that coffee spill at all cathy until you pointed that out heheh.

CHRISWOZNITZA and DURIANCAPITAL: thanks for visiting :)

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home