Surprise :)
Unexpected surprise melts me. Some of my cell people came to my place in the middle of the night brought me a bday cake singin happy bday. Thank you so much! Some photos from last night.
"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down" Oprah Winfrey
In living room + random pose :) the bday cake's gone heheh..
Then we went to Fast Eddys......
Then we went to Fast Eddys......
Erwin & me - Andra & Mark - me & Andra
For the first time, I don't have any plan for my birthday. As weird as it might sound, I forgot my own bday the day before til my bro's friend ask me whether I like choc mousse cake (and I went.. ha? what a random q). I mean I remember it last week but when it so close I didn't. I guess that's what happens when all assignments due in the week of your birthday. But as usual I've written my bday resolutions this morning :) I'm 19 now! I'd like to think this is my last year being a teenager. Nine TEEN. See? Twenty doesn't have the word 'teen' in it. Hm.. teen teen..
ps. also thanks for your bday sms guys all around. You know your friends love you when they remember your bday more than you do heheh.
ps. also thanks for your bday sms guys all around. You know your friends love you when they remember your bday more than you do heheh.
"Lots of people want to ride with you in the limo, but what you want is someone who will take the bus with you when the limo breaks down" Oprah Winfrey







10 Comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIN TIN!!!!!! stay young forever! oxox
thx Ann :>
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!! .. hehehe..just droppin' by..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR TIN TIN
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOOO YOUUUUUU!!!.. Love your work...
God Bless ya
Luv Tony xxx
I was the first to wish you happy birthday. I WIIIIN!!!!!
Thx NURUL! I've just linked ya :>
Thanks TON TON!
hahahah thanks BRYCE!
: ) ah happy day.
Tin, growing old is automatic, growing up is not...
yeah true, growing up is.. manual. I'll manage : ) thanks anon!
Happy belated birthday, Tin Tin. I didn't know that you have birthday this month.
May Jesus shine His light to brighten your path and may you stick close to Him as He is the Vine........
JBU
Ratna
CI RATNA!! Thank you so much ye ci!! take care and God bless ya too. *luv*
Post a Comment
<< Home