I see trees of green..: AFL... I'm complaining... wait.. maybe not so much..

Saturday, September 24, 2005

AFL... I'm complaining... wait.. maybe not so much..

I was annoyed this morning when found out that my painter couldn't come coz he 'had to' watch footy.. It's been postponed for 8 months now and basically I'm not working today, no shooting, no group meeting, not goin to Bryce's coz 'painter will come and paint my place on Saturday'.. I literally took a few seconds to breathe in and out when he laughed on the phone and with his Italian accent said that he forgot it's the final today.

But I guess it's not so bad after all.. As soon as I hung up the phone (and mumbled.. how could he do this to me..) I realised that after so long I finally have an empty schedule.. I forgot when was the last time I had a free day like this but I remember liking this kind of days when you don't have anything planned, when your schedule doesn't tell you what to do. Usually I'd do some cleaning up.. what I call the 'cleaning house disorder'.. somehow I always clean up when I'm stressed but I've already cleaned it yesterday as a part of my procrastination routine.. so I just relaxed all day and spend time for the things that I usually couldn't be bothered to spend my time for.. being a good 'housewife' to my brother.. sew my pants.. and just slacking around thinkin about basically nothing much.. It feels good coz this week has been pretty a full on week for me.. If I were a flying buzz light year, I'd say I've been loaded with brand new batteries.

The dog has been walked, the birthday card has been mailed, and the mortgage has been paid. You've done all the things you were supposed to do. Now it's time to get started on that one thing you've been aching to do… Oprah Winfrey

2 Comments:

Blogger annong wrote...

wow cleaning when you're stressed huh... wish it was the same for me. I now have to clean up my mess because of my stress! haha

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

its good that u can take this time to do some cleaning up. for me, i might not do the cleaning part even if i were free like in ur situation. so good on ya.

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home