I see trees of green..: YA CAMP - FRIDAY

Tuesday, October 04, 2005

YA CAMP - FRIDAY

I'm back from camp and I'm gonna tell you my version of the camp story..

Alina - Maura - Dorm 6
Alina picked me up and then we picked Maura. Arrived to Serpentine Campsite by 7 and found out that I belong to dorm 6.. the dorm with the least number of people..


Dorm 6 to 10 - the bunks - Bryce & Adam
I knew no one in my dorm except Jenny the dorm leader cuz she's in the choir. But man these girls are awesome. There were only three of us on the first day (Me, Emma, Jenny) It was great cuz that makes it a quiet dorm :) Then Rosie and Diana came and joined the dorm on the second day. The next picture is... Bryce in his shorts.. which got censored by someone's head (I'm sorry to disappoint you) Followed by a great message about being content by the one and only Paul Moro.

** 80's Disco Night **

Ann - Chris - Serg who thought it's a gangster party
After Paul's message, we had around 15 mins to dress up and make up for the 80's disco night.. Female toilet, as you can guess was crowded. I personally only got 5 mins to do all that which made me missed the first part of the night.. the boyband dance.


The 80's crowd - me and Jess - the rebel group who don't wanna dress 80's

Mimi my camera was dead during the 80's night so I didn't captured many :( The 80's night was over by midnight. Some of us were tired and went to bed, some others hung out at the gym.. some chatted.. I played basketball with Pretty. She cheated.

** QUIZ TIME - Whose pair of eyes is this? **


4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

My funniest moment of camp was when you were trying to play pool and you kept poking Adam Pryzula with the snooker thing on his b**t (haha) and he kept jumping and saying 'Aw!'...that was really funny...hahahahahahahahahahaha...guess who this is...

3:58 AM  
Blogger c@th wrote...

nice work tin tin :D had a great time with you guys, we so have to do that again really soon! wuv ya *hugz*

4:55 AM  
Blogger annong wrote...

lovely summary! and I love the fact that you've named your camera! I recognised those eyes right away... they are so hot... and belong to the fantabulous clare o'neill!

8:23 AM  
Blogger odorus wrote...

ANON: ergh. how dare you @#$%^&* you were the only witness, how can I not knowing who you are.. though that's okay I still love you.

C@TH: heyy Cathy~ thx! great having you at camp, such a lovely girl you are.

ANN: whoohoo spot on Ann! now second quiz needs to be a lil bit harder.. >.<

8:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home