That Girl With Freckles ( Away)
Hello. Just a short post while I'm procrastinating from packing. Going away for a Riverview Young Adults Camp at Serpentine (not entirely sure where it is). It's my first YA camp so as you can guess I'm really excited, and expectant. I'm pretty sure I'm gonna think about all my assignments that I've left behind every so often during camp.. can't help it. This week's been full on like crazy.. If I can make it through this week well.. I think I'd be okay, this coming week is the busiest week of the semester : (
And don't worry. I bring Mimi (my cute square-shaped camera) along.. so you can be hopeful that photos are in this blog when I'm back.
And don't worry. I bring Mimi (my cute square-shaped camera) along.. so you can be hopeful that photos are in this blog when I'm back.
I'LL BE BACK ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home