>_< ................ ^_^
This week has been a crazy week in terms of Uni workload.. I’m sure I’ve mentioned that before. Stayed up late yesterday doing assignment A then I felt really exhausted so I thought I might take a rest before finishing my assignment B which is due today. But I just slept alll the way till it was 9am. I didn’t wake up for my 8 am class and isn’t confident enough to submit assignment B. Basically I woke up feeling totally like a complete failure.
Talked to God after that basically asked Him to slap me in the face. Then called a friend and found out that there was no class this morning! coz the tutor’s away.. also found out that assignment B is due tomorrow and not today. I was sooo relieved and the first thing that I could think of is how God has made me get down on my knees and pray and felt like the slackest person alive. Just having to come to a point where everything goes wrong at the same time and there's nothing I could do about it, that’s definitely a slap in the face (what an instant reply).
Talked to God after that basically asked Him to slap me in the face. Then called a friend and found out that there was no class this morning! coz the tutor’s away.. also found out that assignment B is due tomorrow and not today. I was sooo relieved and the first thing that I could think of is how God has made me get down on my knees and pray and felt like the slackest person alive. Just having to come to a point where everything goes wrong at the same time and there's nothing I could do about it, that’s definitely a slap in the face (what an instant reply).

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home