I see trees of green..: Say happy bday to Bloggie

Friday, January 20, 2006

Say happy bday to Bloggie

Hey Bloggie, HAPPY BIRTHDAY. I know it's late by 8 days but I had to go get you a nice cake. And because your owner belongs to the choc mousse maniac Odorus family - so choc mousse it is. Here:


Andy's cake 2 years ago, for you Bloggie..

With 132 posts, good amount of photos and enough comments to keep the owner happy, Bloggie has been a very good blog. And hopefully he has planned more stuffs to make his owner (and visitors) happier this year. Bloggie Bloggie Bloggie. Oi Oi Oi!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Happy birthday to your bloggie....
(although you gave him andy's 2 years ago birthday cake ).
It's funt o read your blog and see the pictures. I also like to give some comments once and a while.
Kepp it up!
JBU
Ratna

3:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

MY MASTER IS NOT LOUSY AND NO ONE CALLS ME A 'PET-BLOG'. BELAGUBEBAS PLEASE MAKE AN EXIT (the red button, right-top of the page it is)

8:01 AM  
Blogger odorus wrote...

That's okay Bloggie, he's a good friend and the fact that he called you Bloggie as well proves that when he said 'lousy', he meant the opposite.

Thanks Aimee, Ci Ratna.

8:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

happy bday bloggie...

1:28 AM  
Blogger ToNyAKAsErG wrote...

happy birthday bloggie.. well donr tin tin on a great blog

7:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home