I see trees of green..: Halleluja, it's a Tin Tin!

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Halleluja, it's a Tin Tin!

My brother found this sloganizer website out of boredness. The top 5 slogan I'd never use if I ever have to make one:

Halleluja, it's a Tin Tin!
Tin Tinrific.
With a name like Tin Tin, it has to be good.
Tin Tin, to hell with the rest.
Tin Tin
tastic
. Now that sounds wrong, so I stopped.

And tried something else..

Emo is what the world is waiting for.
Emo, making people successful in a changing world.
Heal the world with Emo.


Man. Stuffs like this make me happy. What's your favourite slogan?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Think different, think RAtna
The one and only Ratna
Call a friend, call Ratna
Share moments, share Ratna
Ratna? Yes, please.

No need to worry with Noni (Noni is my name at home)
Noni, the real thing
Noni-Xtending service
Noni-you bet

3:47 AM  
Blogger ToNyAKAsErG wrote...

El Rancho Relaxo is the best!
El Rancho Relaxo inside you.
El Rancho Relaxo for the masses
El Rancho Relaxo, the clever way.
El Rancho Relaxo - as good as it gets!

8:05 PM  
Blogger annong wrote...

oh that was lots of fun... although there were a few slogans that I thought were a tad inappropriate wow good find Tin Tin... endless hours of amusement. Anyway here are my five:

Don't mess with ann ong.
I wish i had a ann ong.
Are you ready for ann ong?
ann ong is better than chocolate.
I love ann ong.

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

I tried with Jesus today:
It's my Jesus
Simply Jesus
Go to Heaven with Jesus
My way is Jesus
Jesus, it's as simple as that
I believe in Jesus

3:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home