A day with Kev & Caitlin
Went to Carousel with Kev and Caitlin today.
Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar. (Drew Carey, American comedian)
not really. i love my job.
@ Lincraft
those fake flowers. imagine if they were real. at lincraft.
..CAITLIN IS AWESOME..
..SO IS KEV..
Oh, you hate your job? Why didn't you say so? There's a support group for that. It's called EVERYBODY, and they meet at the bar. (Drew Carey, American comedian)
not really. i love my job.














2 Comments:
Tin sometimes I think anyone can throw you any type of person and you can make friends with them no matter what. If you're trapped in an elevator full of people I bet you'll be the one getting out of that elevator with the most info about others. There's just something about you and your questions!!!
And if people know how often you think of them I think they'll be surprised.
Anon! sorry for the late reply (if you notice). I'm basically speechless. so I guess whoever you are thanks for taking the time to comment. It feels almost unbelieveable to know someone thinks that good about you. That last sentence in your comment freaks me out a bit. Can't figure out how you know what goes on in my head.
Post a Comment
<< Home