Good news!
DARLENE ZSCHECH is coming to our church for a special mini concert (free!). Here's details..
SATURDAY. 12 NOVEMBER 2005. starts at 6 pm.
Riverview Church, auditorium. (it's 1 Thorogood St, Burswood)
Spread the news around, it's gonna be packed so come earlier so you'll get a seat and parking lot. Anyone who is going to Carousel on Saturday before the concert is more than welcome to give me a lift (he he).... as I have to work til 5.
SATURDAY. 12 NOVEMBER 2005. starts at 6 pm.
Riverview Church, auditorium. (it's 1 Thorogood St, Burswood)
Spread the news around, it's gonna be packed so come earlier so you'll get a seat and parking lot. Anyone who is going to Carousel on Saturday before the concert is more than welcome to give me a lift (he he).... as I have to work til 5.
I'll see you there ^^

9 Comments:
HI, Tin,
Thanks for dropping by and say Hi.
BTW, I left you a comment on my blogspot.
It would be very nice to come to Riverview again ...........
Hopefully Big Daddy would give time and money someday.....
Hi, Tin,
thanks for the advice. It works!
Now I have the tag board (although a simple one). As I don't know how to change the smilies, etc. I didn't get the link (I just copy and paste from the www.tagboard.com website).
JBU
Ratna
hey girlfriend,
hope your well! do you actually know why darlene is comming. is it part of a tour or just a blessing for our church? whatever the reason its goona be awesome! its gonna be great in chior too! thanx for ur tag :)
luv ya!
Jo
Tin Tin! :D how's you girl? can't wait for Darlene, she's gonna rock da house:P have a fab week sweety!xoxox
What songs are they gonna be singing??
jojo - I think she's coming to Perth more for the Mercy Ministries this time... I think!
RAMBLIST - hi Jordan. i missed last choir practice. checked your blog, surprised to see my name on the list (and in the right order too!) : ) i think i might've seen you around before but never talked so i'll go talk to you : ) let's just hope not to the wrong person cuz i have a tendency......
JO - mamajoo.. Darlene is coming.. either for what Ann think it is OR for her new solo album 'change the world'.. i'm not sure but it's gonna be an inspiring night indeed :) are you in the choir? see you tuesday if you are (i hope you are!) love you too~
CATH - miss Potgieter :0) -> smiley with a nose, very Cathy he he. im doin okay, very tired actually doing these assignments. hope work is goin good cath! talk to you soon! ps. remind me to enrol you choir.
ANON - hi anon. all i know is that choir will be singing these 12 songs:
Glorify Your Name, Agnus Dei, Pray, Walk On (u2 song), Salvation Is Here, You Are Worthy, Emmanuel, Savior, Tell The World, King of, Majesty, Need You Here, How Great Is Our God.
ps. there's no such thing as choir code of ethics is there.. choir people?!
come anon :)
'change your world' that's right.
yo wat yall ppl up 2
Post a Comment
<< Home