Hertime
If you're a Riverview goer, you know we recently just had our 'Hertime occasion' on Wednesday & Thursday. If you're not, Hertime is Riverview Church's woman-only event. Volunteered as a traffic controller means I got in for free :)
There were around 700 women turned up on Wed and a lesser number came on Thurs (must be the late night shopping factor). The topic this time was about life partner (that's what it was about when I was in). Highlight: Champagne, interview, music, a cool pantomime guy, Paul Morrison, cheesecakes. Here's a peek of what happened, not that many photos but hey someone's gotta control the traffic you know.


There were around 700 women turned up on Wed and a lesser number came on Thurs (must be the late night shopping factor). The topic this time was about life partner (that's what it was about when I was in). Highlight: Champagne, interview, music, a cool pantomime guy, Paul Morrison, cheesecakes. Here's a peek of what happened, not that many photos but hey someone's gotta control the traffic you know.
of course I wasn't alone
Ali Cullen, Rose Parker & Simone with 'You Got a Friend'


its the duet again. Rose & Dave with 'The Prayer' - and some of the crowd stood up with a big applause
woh. Clare was there :)
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life. (Winston Churchill)













1 Comments:
love the pictures. You look like an awesome traffic control personnel! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home