It's 4 am and I wanna update
Not having exam.. means I'm having an early holiday while a few others still having their exams or final assignments. Decided not to go back home (Indo) this holiday and celebrate Christmas and New year here instead, I know I will miss my family but they will come here either soon or early next year, plus Christmas in Indo has never been special.
There are lots of birthdays this month. First up, my dad on the 12th. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! (although it's not likely that he'll read this)
14th Nov. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CI DEWI!
15th Nov. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYCE!
16th Nov. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANN!
Jason's and Surlina's are coming too. I had mine last September but very surprise that presents are still coming. I know Bryce got his iPod nano so I will take the time to brag about the iPod shuffle that I got from William couple of days ago. I decided to name it Bianca (after my cell members' votes, a long process of choosing between Bianca, Mia, Siti and Bastardo). Another late present is a radio/CD/Cassette player from Timothy this evening (don't have one since I moved to Cannington). And as I told him how blessed I am, he told me that he's actually been saving some money to get me an iPod nano but since he found out that William......... iPod shuffle........
:) that's okay though *self comforting*. I don't need more.
For now, I'm just working more shifts at Granny May's, waiting for my uni results, going out with friends, staying in and of course.. preparing myself & and the house for Christmas. It always excite me.
God cannot give us a happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing.
(C. S. Lewis)
There are lots of birthdays this month. First up, my dad on the 12th. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD! (although it's not likely that he'll read this)
14th Nov. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CI DEWI!
15th Nov. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYCE!
16th Nov. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANN!
Jason's and Surlina's are coming too. I had mine last September but very surprise that presents are still coming. I know Bryce got his iPod nano so I will take the time to brag about the iPod shuffle that I got from William couple of days ago. I decided to name it Bianca (after my cell members' votes, a long process of choosing between Bianca, Mia, Siti and Bastardo). Another late present is a radio/CD/Cassette player from Timothy this evening (don't have one since I moved to Cannington). And as I told him how blessed I am, he told me that he's actually been saving some money to get me an iPod nano but since he found out that William......... iPod shuffle........
:) that's okay though *self comforting*. I don't need more.
For now, I'm just working more shifts at Granny May's, waiting for my uni results, going out with friends, staying in and of course.. preparing myself & and the house for Christmas. It always excite me.
God cannot give us a happiness and peace apart from Himself, because it is not there. There is no such thing.
(C. S. Lewis)

2 Comments:
ooooooh nice present! :P
i know!! :)
Post a Comment
<< Home