One good Saturday
So.. Saturday.. me and some friends were hanging around the city and Northbridge before Darlene's concert. I love it. Nothing special, we were just hanging out having no plan where to go or what to do (oh maybe they do but I didn't get it) .. that's why I love it.
@ Hog's Breath
kassy - andra - me. trying gelato's chocolate chilli. killer.
** DARLENE ZSCHECH @ RIVERVIEW **
And then Darlene's mini concert at church. Correct me if I'm wrong but around 2000 people turned up! It was massive, we had a big choir and what a priviledge for me to be in it. She is awesome, the overall night was, and because it wasn't like a normal quiet Saturday night service, I forgot that I had to be in the ticket booth afterwards *nervous laugh* leaving my partner, Lydia to do the job alone.
outside (auditorium) & inside (backstage).. choir people
Nahum, Steph aka Dewi, Darlene, me
Lydia & Linda - Powerpuff Girls? - Andra, Kassy, Veli


















1 Comments:
love the pics! they sure captured an awesome Saturday night.
Post a Comment
<< Home