Update
Here I am writing another update. Been a while :) It's summer now in Perth, said to be Perth's coldest summer - it WAS windy and cold but now HOT like it should be :D And people are hitting the beach trying to get tanned.. while in places like back home, girls are trying different whitening lotions..Still having my semester break til end of February. Still working part-time at Granny Mays (it's a novelty shop, we sell cards, soft toys, stuffs to trick people, etc) Not many people know Granny Mays so I might do a special post on it if I had time :)
So when I'm back to uni, it will be my last semester. What will happen after that? This is where the sucky - complicated PR (permanent residency) comes in. To stay here, I need to apply and GET a PR. At the moment, I have little/almost no chance of getting it. It's all about collecting points - you got enough points, you got PR. And being a mass comm student, I don't have enough points. Let's just say Australia need accountants more than they need Mass Comm people. I was worried, but having in mind few things that I hadn't before, I'm not so crazy about it now.
Mum and my two sisters are coming in a few days for Andy's graduation ceremony and I'm impatiently waiting for them to get here and wreck the place with some noise pollution (that is if pollution can wreck a place).
Oh and Andy just smashed his car big time. I'll post a photo of his damaged possession if I had time.. and if Mimi (my camera) hasn't been crushed after he read this post.
Later! :)
Life is like wrapping presents. Of course there are hard times, like when you have to wrap a basketball. You have no idea how to begin but before you know, you're in it, struggling. And while wrapping, you keep thinking 'what am I doing..' but when you left no time to regret for cutting wrongly & other mistakes and your hands keep going, you'll get through it just fine. It never look as bad as you thought it would and everything's alright.

1 Comments:
Dear readers, unfortunately, no photo of Andy's car will be posted. He threatened to virus my blog and I'm too chickened out. sorry for any inconvenience caused. thank you very much.
Post a Comment
<< Home