Back to uni
It's my first week back to uni. I'm excited!! I hope the excitement stays longer this time. I'm majoring Film & Television and Journalism and I hope I study well. I've made some new friends already in my first classes which is great. And I really like the Guild Diary this year, its cover design is really cool and I keep asking everyone if they've already got one and I think that annoyed Stephanie :b
Today, I had Journalism Media Law and Radio News workshop and I'm in the same classes with Monica! I first met this girl in a Hip Hop class but we never talked then I met her again at youth one Friday night, so that's when we got to know each other and I never thought we'll be classmates! Prid cool coz I hardly know any Riverview people in Curtin (except of course my cell members) Btw, the Radio News workshop was soo interesting, it's really practical. I've always been into print and TV news rather than radio but I'm liking this unit. Basically we're spending workshop time every week pretending like we're in a real news room (i dont know if everyone else are but i'm excited). Today was all fun obviously cos it's the first day but I believe a few weeks from now I'll blow my head off just like everybody else. I'm lucky tho coz the people in my class are nice & prid fun, and the tutor.. can't ask for a better one!
Also startin this Sunday I'll be attending the Cell Leader Course thingy.. which is great coz I think I need to brush up my cell-leading skills. And I'm not sure what's wrong with my digicam but it's just stuffed!! which means there won't be any pictures posted for a while :(
" You can't judge a person by who he is in the last conversation. Judge him by who he is during your whole time knowing him "
Today, I had Journalism Media Law and Radio News workshop and I'm in the same classes with Monica! I first met this girl in a Hip Hop class but we never talked then I met her again at youth one Friday night, so that's when we got to know each other and I never thought we'll be classmates! Prid cool coz I hardly know any Riverview people in Curtin (except of course my cell members) Btw, the Radio News workshop was soo interesting, it's really practical. I've always been into print and TV news rather than radio but I'm liking this unit. Basically we're spending workshop time every week pretending like we're in a real news room (i dont know if everyone else are but i'm excited). Today was all fun obviously cos it's the first day but I believe a few weeks from now I'll blow my head off just like everybody else. I'm lucky tho coz the people in my class are nice & prid fun, and the tutor.. can't ask for a better one!
Also startin this Sunday I'll be attending the Cell Leader Course thingy.. which is great coz I think I need to brush up my cell-leading skills. And I'm not sure what's wrong with my digicam but it's just stuffed!! which means there won't be any pictures posted for a while :(
" You can't judge a person by who he is in the last conversation. Judge him by who he is during your whole time knowing him "

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home