Relaxing
Hello hello!! I'm so in the relax mode now :).. basically have finished all my assignments for the coming week and not in choir for tomorrow morning and no schedule to go anywhere with anyone.
Last Thursday in the newsroom was sooo smooth (it's Radio News unit every Thursday where we have to write a news script within 4 hours).. I just thought I'm gonna put it here coz last last Thursday when it was sucks in the newsroom I did put it here. Anyway..ya.. this time I have to get two people with opposing views about a plastic surgery issue and I thought... great.. it takes me a decade to get through to one person and now I gotta get two. But guess what.. I got them both in a really short time and I didn't have to go through like.. 10 receptionists like the week before. I was almost couldn't believe how I could get through it that easy and I just super thank God for it. And William too who has attached this in my mind:
"Every war is won by each battle. And each battle is won by each bullet."
Last Thursday in the newsroom was sooo smooth (it's Radio News unit every Thursday where we have to write a news script within 4 hours).. I just thought I'm gonna put it here coz last last Thursday when it was sucks in the newsroom I did put it here. Anyway..ya.. this time I have to get two people with opposing views about a plastic surgery issue and I thought... great.. it takes me a decade to get through to one person and now I gotta get two. But guess what.. I got them both in a really short time and I didn't have to go through like.. 10 receptionists like the week before. I was almost couldn't believe how I could get through it that easy and I just super thank God for it. And William too who has attached this in my mind:
"Every war is won by each battle. And each battle is won by each bullet."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home