I see trees of green..: BBQ & gymnastics

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

BBQ & gymnastics

Look how cute the 'my mood today' thingy. I had a BBQ with my cell mates yesterday plus some other Indo friends at my place.. was fun and just getting together and chatted was just cool. Now I just got home from the dance practice. Today we went to a gymnastic place to do gymnastic (very clever tin tin). And I was like this mischievous kid trying different ways to break my neck,, but it was good and fun :) and a new experience since I never did gymnastics before.

Finally photos.. after so long.. :)


..


me - Ko Kiky


Steph aka Dewi, Fara, Ko Hendra


Linda, William


Fara, Kiky, Leo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Gym?!, sound fun

just don't forget to stretch everytime before you start or else full body ache the next morning.

And tips, use light weight to shape your muscles, and heavier weight to pump your muscles.

Have a nice day. Tin2.

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home