I see trees of green..: Leadership Rise @ Riverview

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Leadership Rise @ Riverview

I like today. One of those days where I don't stop activate myself. Had a morning class on Media Law, "I don't like it" I said this over and over again til I get to the point where I just have to stop. Just something I gotta get through I guess, I mean I do need to know this stuffs. But after that, my fav unit, Radio News came along which balances the day. And then I went to Riverview. It's Leadership Rise where all volunteers and leaders of the church gather. We worship, listen the messages, eat free ice cream & get free book by Phil. It was great.

My Mum and lil sis Margareth are comin in an hour :) Mum's coming for the sake of signing a document to settle the whole apartment thing. Then my dad wants me and Andy to skip class tomorrow to sign the document. I said maybe I dont want to, then Andy went "tha's not fair, I gotta skip my class why don't you?" I was like.. hang on, this is weird. 3 years ago we'd throw a party if my dad wanted us to skip class.

" You can plan it, think about it, talk over it but it's not until you DO it that it really happens "

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Some people expect things happen.
Many people watch things happen.
Few people make things happen.

10:09 PM  
Blogger odorus wrote...

I like that :D

8:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home