I see trees of green..: Results are out!

Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Results are out!

Morning everyone. Now this post is more like a self post, about me and my results. I never got up as early as this but the results are out, I just couldn't get back to sleep.. So I'm so relieved that I did prid much satisfying. Honestly I'm a little upset I know I could done a few things better and get a better grade. But the fact is.. my results reflect my effort throughout the semester so.. fair enough. Time goes by real fast I can't believe I really am a final year student now and that this time next year I'm out of this so called institution and suppose to get a proper job. Lock me and Lydia in a room and make us think about this future stuffs and we can just spend a longg time staring blankly and just.. thinking.

Anyway, gotta go to work now. Wish you all the best for your results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home