posted by odorus at 11:01 PM
errr... poor kid!! he's gonna grow up being scared of computers or watching TV screen/computer monitors now!!
Oh girl, that was so funny...I played about 5 times and I've got tears running down my cheeks...real funny...but yeah true, poor kid...Tishy Tee
Pree. thank God you drop a comment! The whole blog dissapeared once and I just realised I forgot to link your blog.p.s. I can't believe you played it 5 times.... only!! :D
Post a Comment
<< Home
Made in Indonesia.
View my complete profile
3 Comments:
errr... poor kid!! he's gonna grow up being scared of computers or watching TV screen/computer monitors now!!
Oh girl, that was so funny...I played about 5 times and I've got tears running down my cheeks...real funny...but yeah true, poor kid...Tishy Tee
Pree. thank God you drop a comment! The whole blog dissapeared once and I just realised I forgot to link your blog.
p.s. I can't believe you played it 5 times.... only!! :D
Post a Comment
<< Home