I see trees of green..: First post in May

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

First post in May

*ohok* Been sick these few days.. I'd say a combination of running in the rain+lack of sleep+bad eating habit but I'm getting much better.. THANKS FOR PRAYERS :) :) So while I'm sick I've skipped 3 classes and a once a month 'trip' to gymnasium with the dance team and pizza at Dewi's. But then again I'm getting well now.. so ok l'll end the sick part here.

Been catching up on assignments, no more holidays this semester, all that's left is hard work and hard work so i gotta work hard and harder. Oh and I've got a new haircut.. which was a fault. I wanted the Astro Boy look which I had sometime ago (or what some of you call 'the christmas tree look') but i ended up far from that. But -sigh- it's okay, hair grows *self-comforting*

And it's the very first post in May and after about a week not updating too *_*.. so I'll put lotsa pics here. Pls excuse my lazy style of writing here thanks *mwah mwah*

"Pray hard as if everything depends on God. Work hard as if everything depends on you."

Shots of me and some of ma friends here in Perth, they're fun-awesome people, i'm so blessed.


w/ cell after singin YMCA the whole night @ karaoke


Leanne + Serg


Nurul and me + me and Sarah *tryin to look alike*


my cell buddies (without the other 8) *cell rocks!!*


w/ Linda & KoKi in an ooldd bus


me + Jay


James Bond.. no seriously..


Jess Mcphail - Sabina @ Brando's :)


Jess Raines - i like this pic


(top) with my journalism/PR partner, awesome friend Sevriany :)
(bel.) with my let's-bully-others partner, awesome friend Lydia :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Ehm...Nice picture....and nice blogs of course...hehehe....

4:47 AM  
Blogger The Dreamer wrote...

aaaaaaaa... ambil PR and journalism jugaa????

-oia, ini temennya si sepri-

7:14 PM  
Blogger odorus wrote...

Helou :) ambil Film/Journo nih, PR elective.. thx for visiting :)

2:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home