Back to uni soon
Hellou EVERYONE :) Uni life will re-start next week.. so.. back to the days where I chase people around for a minute interview, literally CHASE them and then fell over (& bleed to be more dramatic) in a parking lot coz I wore my dad's too-big-for-me converse at the time... but I guess there'll be less of that this semester, I don't know.. should I be happy or sad then? Anyway, the sad thing is that holiday is over but I'm at the same time excited. Excited coz the new units I chose for nex semester sounds so interesting.. You know how you're so act like a diligent student at the beginning of every new semester.. and then after 2 weeks (or 2 days) you just get that laziness all over you again? I hope the excitement stays longer this time..
"If today was perfect.. there is no need for tomorrow." - anon
"If today was perfect.. there is no need for tomorrow." - anon

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home