I see trees of green..: Some family-post time

Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Some family-post time

Mum and my awesome super cute little sis are coming next week which is cool :) Let me tell you something about my family. There are 6 of us: mum, dad, andy, me, jessica aka ika and the little margareth aka mile. Yeah I know.. we're like The Corrs..


Mile and dad - I can't say how much I love this picture, I plan to print them big and postered it somewhere in this house, well..apartment.


Mile The Strange :D why didn't my mum keep her away from me when I've got eyeliner in my hand.. well it was fun..


mum - something must be funny there..

I couldn't ask for a better mum, couldn't ask for a better dad.. and even tho this 3 next people annoyed me sometimes (ok most of the times) but I don't want any other Andy or Jessica or Margareth.

"Alone, I am drunk on my thoughts." - Mason Cooley

1 Comments:

Blogger Food Loving Mama wrote...

NOT WRONG ABOUT YOUR SISTER BEING TOTALLY CUTE!!!!! :)

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home