Monday, February 13, 2006
| Powered by TagBoard Message Board |
Previous Posts
- Shame on you
- It must have a name..
- Update
- IT'S YELLOW TIME!
- Report on: Delirious? Concert
- Quote
- Delirious at Riverview
- Aussie Day
- Say happy bday to Bloggie
- Quote
Friends:
Ann OngAnnette Binks
Chloe Tsoi
El Rancho Relaxo
Erny
James & Francis O'Donohue
Kassy Villanueva
Monica Choo
Natasha Makajil
Phil Baker
Shirley Lovita
Steinberg Tan
Surlina Lu
William Sia
Other Links
Andrew Oskar PhotographyCHERIBON CATERING (my catering business)
Child in Charge - documentary
Liputan 6 News, SCTV
Pangea Day


6 Comments:
Happy Valentine, TinTin,
may it be a reminder of how much Jesus loves you....
John 3:16
JBU
Ratna
nice photo :)
Yes Tinny, I think I've left the world of blogging[shh! don't tell anybody]...maybe one day I'll do it again...
btw...that was me 'Pree'
Nice Blog... and I like this photo!!! How are you doin Tin Tin.. ? havent seen you round the foyer lately ... eheh:)
Much love
Michaela
oh wow it's Michaela Mason! hehe. I'm doin pretty good thanks :) I haven't been rostered since last year but hopefully will be selling tickets for The Bloke next Sunday :D
Post a Comment
<< Home