I see trees of green..: If I were a guy..

Saturday, June 24, 2006

If I were a guy..

Don't you like the IFs? While work got quiet yesterday I had fun thinking what I would be like if I were a guy.

1. First of all my name wouldn't be Christina. Maybe Christian or Christopher..

2. As a kid I would spend my nintendo time for car-racing games, Tetris and Mario Bros instead of Street Fighters or those monster-killing ones.

3. No to robots and cars. Yes to bicycles time, practising smack down with my siblings and collecting marbles.

4. I would have a short, kinda spiky hair.

5. Maybe (just maybe) I'd be a metrosexual.

6. I wouldn't mind the bruises from skateboarding.

7. I would know how to wear a tie.

8. Angelina Jolie isn't hot.

9. I would avoid shiny pants. Maybe pink shirt.. but not shiny pants or tight jeans under any circumstances. Or a mickey mouse shirt.

10. Would grow my facial hair just to see if I'd look more macho... or old.

11. I would fall for smart, humble girls more than anything.

12. I wouldn't wanna have any pierce.

13. I would find out what it is to be a gentleman and then workin on it (I must have lotsa free time being a guy since I have less shoes to choose from and less hairstyles to worry about).

14. I would still be a blogger and have an 'If I Were A Girl' post

15. I would walk like this... *imagine*

16. Andy will be my best friend and together we're Ika's biggest nightmare.

17. My perfume might be along the lines of Bvlgari, JOOP! JUMP but not Davidoff Cool Water or Aramis or Donald Trump (guaranteed to give you goosebumps for all the wrong reasons).

18. I would tell my sister that I'd give her my acoustic guitar if she could ask dad for an electric one. But of course it's only a trick.

19. I probably won't have the habit of naming my stuffs.

20. Maybe I could win a soccer game without having to pull people's shirts and shout 'thats my ball!!!'

I could go on but I'm sleepy. What will you be like? Come on.. I tried.

2 Comments:

Blogger ruthjanine wrote...

tin tin you make me laugh. i love your randomness :)

1:11 AM  
Blogger odorus wrote...

hahah thanks. Try it Ruth..

11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home