Yaaayy.... 0_0
Oh yayy.. I finally submitted my last individual assignment 3 hours ago. It was TOUGH.. I don't know how many times I said 'oh my gosh'... And the pain (I fell sick) drove me crazy.
I went to uni only to find out the doors to the building were all closed, there goes another 3 or 4 'oh my gosh'.. I was so tired, hungry and all that and all the water sprinklers were on and I got wet and I thought, great.. they come to me all at once. I prayed and desperately try another door, the glass door.. the last door I would wanna try coz it never opened at night. It opened tonight, that's the kinda God he is.
So that was more or less me crossing the finish line. Actually, one more to go but... it's done. Stay tune :b
I went to uni only to find out the doors to the building were all closed, there goes another 3 or 4 'oh my gosh'.. I was so tired, hungry and all that and all the water sprinklers were on and I got wet and I thought, great.. they come to me all at once. I prayed and desperately try another door, the glass door.. the last door I would wanna try coz it never opened at night. It opened tonight, that's the kinda God he is.
So that was more or less me crossing the finish line. Actually, one more to go but... it's done. Stay tune :b

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home