I see trees of green..: Continuing the graduation story...

Monday, October 30, 2006

Continuing the graduation story...

... I have decided to stay here until Jan 3, mainly to celebrate Christmas and New Year here in Perth. As I'm writing, my dear brother put on this slow sad song in the background so I'll let that explain the dramatic/sad/weird atmosphere of this post (if any)... contaminated mood.

The house feels pretty empty since my parents and Mile who came for my graduation went back home yesterday night. But at the same time it's a good opportunity for me to spend time with me and my dear friends, a good opportunity to think, plan and be inspired without having to leave house, a good opportunity to invite people over to do absolutely nothing.

So, Christmas and NY is about two months away.. in the mean time I'm trying to fill the days with meaningful stuffs. Today me and my aforementioned brother Andy bought 3 water guns. We were in junior high school when we had this good water gun fight for days until Ika (the sister) broke the gun, a bit of an unfinished business there. It was still the best water gun we'd ever have... but I can't wait to do this all over again with a cheap 30cm water gun.

Childhood memories are too good, too many to be true. I can sell them and be rich if I want to. The only problem is that you all have your own.

On another note, last Saturday night, my beautiful friends organized a Cruise night and kindly subsidized me... why do you always have to be nice to someone who's going away? It's harder for us to leave.








Thanks everyone...

You can't make a person hate the root without making them hate the tree. You can't hate your own and not end up hating yourself.
- Malcolm X

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

hey Tin.. looks like you had lots of fun. From looking at the bday pics, was expecting someone to throw you overboard. But good thing they didn't hey?

See ya :)
Stein

1:56 AM  
Blogger odorus wrote...

hey master, The cruise was great, I have yet to impersonate that old lady who was magneted by Leo's charm on the dance floor! x

And no they didn't throw me.

10:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Hey Tintin, u might remember me.. haha, Brendan? i used to date Tamara? umm i played in the riverview band, both youth n main team..? oh well i kind of stumbled into ur site, sorry to hear you leaving dude. take care hey! later! Bren.

10:29 AM  
Blogger odorus wrote...

Hi Brendan, yes I remember perfectly.. Thanks for saying hi. I'm not leaving til January so there's quite a good bit of time to be lived here.

I'll see you around church? Thanks!

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home