I see trees of green..: Grace

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Grace

I don't even know if the lady called my name right, but that doesn't make the night any less..



Looks like I'm gonna have a bit of a trouble explaining to my grandkids' 'Nanna, what exactly were you doing?'.


I was excited :) After three years, I finally got out of this long series of institutions (that's 14 or so years!) with a BA (Mass Communication) in Journalism & Film TV. But it's just the beginning. I have got A LOT to learn!

x

9 Comments:

Blogger Monica Choo wrote...

congrats! it's finally over hey! you look great in the pictures. love the first pic with you on the stage. I can imagine the cheers that went when you went across the stage.

12:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

congrats.........

It's just awesome to finish every step of your study, isn't it?
JBU
Ratna

4:59 AM  
Blogger c@th wrote...

congratulations sweets - i'm so proud of you! *wipes a tear* :P

4:02 PM  
Blogger odorus wrote...

Thanks girls, so so glad it's over.

7:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Congrats Tin! haven't seen for a while.. what's next? work? hahaha goodluck!

7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Congratulations!

Good luck with everything!

:)

9:47 PM  
Blogger odorus wrote...

Yeah.. work is indeed next. Haven't been putting effort in it as much as I should. Time's running out. I shall do.. Thanks!

12:17 AM  
Blogger annong wrote...

Congrats Tin Tin! :) oxox

2:58 AM  
Blogger odorus wrote...

Thanks Ann..

11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home