I see trees of green..: ASIAN CAFE 2006

Thursday, July 20, 2006

ASIAN CAFE 2006

Can't believe it's a year already. Another Asian Cafe is coming. It's a yearly event organized by us, the Riverview's Asian (now multicultural) zone. We'll sell lots of yummy Asian food that are just gettin better and better every year. Also live music by our very own 'Steinberg & The Gang' * to keep you entertained while you're enjoying your chicken satay or curry or gado gado...

SATURDAY, 29th JULY 2006
11 - 1 pm
FOYER, RIVERVIEW CHURCH (1 Thorogood Rd, Burswood)
Free entrance

Asian Cafe is for everyone. Not just Asians. Everyone is welcome.

P.s. any questions, drop me a comment..

* okay at least if we're really a band, that's the name I would come up with..

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

errr... I think the name "Tin Tin & Friends" sounds much better :)

6:37 PM  
Blogger odorus wrote...

haha yeah if it's a cartoon..

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home