I see trees of green..: If Simpsons were real..

Thursday, July 06, 2006

If Simpsons were real..


Check this real people-version of The Simpsons' intro! There are more and more people who've brought creativity to this level. Enjoy!

6 Comments:

Blogger ruthjanine wrote...

hehehe! i love little maggie driving, how cute!

ps. thanks for your tag, did you end up buying the everlasting seeds? :)

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Very funny........
I love how you get ideas to make me laugh...........
Miss you guys at Riverview Church......
JBU
Ratna

6:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Hahaha.. that is soooo funny!!! THanks for that :)

6:35 AM  
Blogger odorus wrote...

I knew you guys would love that! Anyone notice how Maggie suddenly sits there on the couch? It's trickin us all.

Ruth: I haven't actually. Plan to clean the garden first (which is hardly anything) and then will get it. Oh I've linked you hope you don't mind :)

7:15 AM  
Blogger ruthjanine wrote...

i linked you toooo! hehe.

what you gonna do now you've finished uni? suppose there is no chance of me bumping into you there again now :(

xox

9:02 AM  
Blogger odorus wrote...

There is! Hehe.. I'm planning to do my masters at Curtin. Hopefully it's happening and then I WILL see ya again around campus. Ouch! the pain of paying 2000 per unit....

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home