I see trees of green..: What is a good day anyway..

Sunday, August 27, 2006

What is a good day anyway..

Sometimes just before I sleep.. I would rewind the whole day. Probably as you do. Picking up and making sense of the things I missed on the actual moments, trying to figure out why she did the things she did or why he said the things he said. Changes happen through this, not merely, but it happens. I like rewinding the day when it's good; when it's not I just hate it for happening automatically. Today's a bit too much. Unpleasant stuffs.. means longer prayer. Thank God He doesn't sleep.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

"The truth is that our finest moments are most likely to occur when we are feeling deeply uncomfortable, unhappy, or unfulfilled. For it is only in such moments, propelled by our discomfort, that we are likely to step out of our ruts and start searching for different ways, truer answers, or more beautiful, promising potentialities." (M. Scott Peck)

8:36 AM  
Blogger odorus wrote...

Stein.. everytime.

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home