Who wants to be my neighbour?
Checked the mailbox this morning..
$250.00 pw
Lovely modern 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with alarm & built-in-robes, in security complex, swimming pool, jacuzzi, lovely neighbours..
Includes washer, dryer, dishwasher.
Drop me a line if you're interested. I'll give you details :)
TO LET
Unit 23, 20-26 Burton St$250.00 pw
Lovely modern 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms with alarm & built-in-robes, in security complex, swimming pool, jacuzzi, lovely neighbours..
Includes washer, dryer, dishwasher.
Drop me a line if you're interested. I'll give you details :)

2 Comments:
Yes please and can you tell me more about what Christians believe? I just bumped into your blog
Hi Melinda, you sure wanna move in here? I see you live in Seoul now.
We all make sins and do stupid things, sins are like DEBTS. Christians believe there's someone named Jesus who died on the cross to pay off our sins. Imagine a guy love you so much, he died for you only to pay off ALL your debts just so you can be set free and have a fresh beginning. We didn't even know him but it doesn't matter coz he loves us first. I thought to do something like that it must be a pretty big love, I wanna know him.
Being a christian is simply by telling God that you want Him in your life, that you accept Him as your saviour and that you wanna do life with him.
*Mel, if you still want info about the space advertised in this post, just email me.
Post a Comment
<< Home