Maybe. Maybe not.
When I'm not happy, I usually found myself hoping that the purpose in life is not to be happy (anyway). There must be something else that will be the sole reason of living that will eventually bring happiness to us. Nice man. Nicer if the counter thoughts don't pop up like those annoying pop-up ads - doofus, happiness is waiting for something you can't even explain. God? How can you be sure that this is His and not your own? There's definitely a hole waiting to be filled that when I try to see my way far ahead, I feel that the hole is not waiting but rather is just a hole.
.jpg)
But wait... there was once no hole so maybe it is waiting. This is another counter thought and I'm going crazy with what is my own. Happiness is not in things, it's in us. I agree. I have a problem finding the buttons.
I bought this today... saw the bit of it on TV and I hope it's a good duck, one way or the other.
.jpg)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home