I see trees of green..: Child in Charge...

Thursday, March 08, 2007

Child in Charge...

I admit this post's a little tight to the date of the launch but I wouldn't want my readers (about 5 of you in total if I'm lucky) to miss out on a piece of...

Child in Charge is a journey through the eyes of three Rwandan youths, orphaned in the 1994 genocide. From the horror of losing their parents, and the struggle to care for young siblings, to their hopes for peace and reconciliation. The future of a nation is in their hands.

Saturday, March 10 . IMAX . Lake St . Northbridge
Doors Open 7pm . Food . Art . Music . Screening 8pm

Tickets $10 . Riverview Bookstore 9416 0092 .
Tix may be available on the night unless sold out .

Website click here

This post is a plain copy & paste act from the directors' blog.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

I might go and check this out...

Looks interesting :P

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home