Riverview Volunteers Pirate Party
40 days from now, I'll be back home (Indonesia). I love airports.. the smell, gift shops and the whole atmosphere excite me. But maybe for the first time in a very long time can't help to dislike them. Two days ago I quit working and it's such a good feeling. I'm looking forward to spend extra time with my friends, trying to memorize in details what their faces look like if I see them from a very very close distance. And how they smell.. smells are great. God I'm thankful for noses. It's like our brains have small little boxes that save the smells we smell and label it with people's names or time or places. It's crazily crazy.
Apparently quitting is a very good decision. It feels free-er than ever. I can leave in the conditioner for 3 minutes. And eventhough this week hasn't been the best, as I know it is for some, it might be the good way for us to learn. That people will disappoint us. That we're after all just a bunch of trees that in order to be good need strong foundation. That we're all made for goodness and the only time we're wasted is when we hold back. That I can't figure out everything but there's no need to. That I'm evil sometimes and full of pride.
I'll leave you with some shots from the Riverview Volunteers Pirate Party where I dressed as a poor Indo girl trying to sell pirated DVDs.

Here's us posing (me-sis-Theresa-Caroline-Leo-Yosa)
...a cheap way TO LIVE + ...a cheap way OF LIFE = ...a cheap way OF LIVE. In the words of my brother, 'and you call yourself a journalist'.


Amanda Powell, thank you for your kindness.
Apparently quitting is a very good decision. It feels free-er than ever. I can leave in the conditioner for 3 minutes. And eventhough this week hasn't been the best, as I know it is for some, it might be the good way for us to learn. That people will disappoint us. That we're after all just a bunch of trees that in order to be good need strong foundation. That we're all made for goodness and the only time we're wasted is when we hold back. That I can't figure out everything but there's no need to. That I'm evil sometimes and full of pride.
I'll leave you with some shots from the Riverview Volunteers Pirate Party where I dressed as a poor Indo girl trying to sell pirated DVDs.

Here's us posing (me-sis-Theresa-Caroline-Leo-Yosa)
...a cheap way TO LIVE + ...a cheap way OF LIFE = ...a cheap way OF LIVE. In the words of my brother, 'and you call yourself a journalist'.


Amanda Powell, thank you for your kindness.

3 Comments:
Hahaha.. I like buying pirated dvds lol I miss you Tin!!! When are you going to smell me huh?
Little miss Villanueva, I'm hoping to smell you before the x'mas! Coz you'll be gone by then yeah? *no0o0o...* And then.. the next time I see you, you won't be so little anymore. :)
Teehee, so when will the smelling session be? It should be before the 15th... *wink-wink*
Post a Comment
<< Home