I see trees of green..: I...

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I...


... am still in Perth. Someone recently asked me, "Eh.. how come you're still here?" Believe me, I'm not sad...

We just had a 'Big Weekend' at church. A 3-day conference, started Friday night and ended Sunday night with Church Together 2006. We had guest speakers Sy Rogers and J. John coming for the event + Hillsong United. Check out my friends' blog: El Rancho Relaxo for photos.

Last night I punched myself while sleeping. The thought is scary.

Today I vacuumed a shoelace. A second before that I vacuumed a worm. Therefore I will never try to get the shoelace out. RIP shoelace..

I fully realize how the information above isn't needed by anyone. Yellow time is in progress. And with this post, I'm going to wish everyone all the best with EXAMS. Think Christmas.

5 Comments:

Blogger ruthjanine wrote...

haha RIP for the shoelace and not the worm!?

5:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Hi, Tin,

after this, are you going back to Indo for good?
keep in touch in INdo ya.....(even though just for holiday...)
JBU

Ratna

8:04 AM  
Blogger ToNyAKAsErG wrote...

HA! u updated.. goes to show how often i check ur blog!.. looking fwd to yellowtime.. i like yellowtime.. i wonder who it will be....

anyways i just wanted to say thanks for the photo of the Perth International Airport.. i look fwd to seeing it again one day!

11:17 AM  
Blogger odorus wrote...

Ruth, I think if I hadn't sucked the worm, I would've tried to get the shoelace out.

2:53 AM  
Blogger odorus wrote...

Ratna: Iya ci, balik tanggal 3 Jan.. after almost 3 years! Can't wait. We'll keep in touch.

Ton: You will see it again one day! Just like I will. I really need to get my hands on YT, I know I've been sayin it but all I've got is a victim.

10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home