I see trees of green..: Phase to phase

Friday, August 17, 2007

Phase to phase

Hello everyone, I'm apparently still here! This time, the mood and time serves me right to write a little. There's been so much happening over the last 3 months since I last wrote, and 8 months since I arrived back here from Perth. It's our independence day today.. Indonesia always mark this occasion with a proper ceremony at the President's Palace. Afterwards... fun and games and prizes on the streets all over the country! It brings back childhood memories, years ago it was me and my siblings playing the games.

When I wrote about our independence day last year, I was still in Perth, I think I was waiting for my graduation. How time flies! Today, I'm (still a newbie) at my first ever full time job as a journalist... an early-life experiment. So far, the rides have been amazing. Moving to the next phase of life can be really slow and painful, but there's no good postponing either. Everyone in Perth and friends all over this world I am missing YOU. Work commitment makes me miss you all more coz I can't fly anywhere for a while.


Bali...


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Wow. I had to rub my eyes and refresh my screen to see if it was really true... you had posted! Nice Bali pics. I think next time, a trip there is definitely in order. Hope the next phase is still treating you well. x

5:25 PM  
Blogger odorus wrote...

Will, it's a 'Djimbaran Restaurant' (the second photo)... on the beach... it's so FINE! There's a lot of fine things in Bali, we should all be so happy that there is Bali.

8:56 AM  
Blogger *jessix* wrote...

You'll be happy to know that I too celebrated Indonesian Independance Day with Cris & Carol over here!! Great to see pics of you, you look fantastic!!xx

11:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home