Me and my clones
I'm dealing with the fact that there are a lot of people that looks alike with me (count my sister out).
1. There is this girl that works at Boost Juice carousel. Her name (according to my friends' thorough research) is Lil' Lulu, well that's what it says in her name tag. She always works Thursday night (according to my friends' thorough research) but I have never got to see her.. sad. I want to know how alike are we. But i'm pretty sure she doesn't work there anymore. I'll pay anyone who can get a shot of her 5 bucks..
2. This girl at Curtin's website

3. This girl at Italian Restaurant that I went to 3 hours ago. My mom just couldn't stop staring at her and me and her and me and kept telling me how alike are we. And I couldn't complain when my own mom did it.
4. around 4 other people but i wont bore you with details.. except that one of them is said to be a guy. hm.. i look like a guy.. hm..
So when some random people stare at me unreasonably, I guess I just have to assume that one of my look-alikes throw them rocks or something..
"God created 6,339,000,000,000 people in the world, but only one you."
1. There is this girl that works at Boost Juice carousel. Her name (according to my friends' thorough research) is Lil' Lulu, well that's what it says in her name tag. She always works Thursday night (according to my friends' thorough research) but I have never got to see her.. sad. I want to know how alike are we. But i'm pretty sure she doesn't work there anymore. I'll pay anyone who can get a shot of her 5 bucks..
2. This girl at Curtin's website

3. This girl at Italian Restaurant that I went to 3 hours ago. My mom just couldn't stop staring at her and me and her and me and kept telling me how alike are we. And I couldn't complain when my own mom did it.
4. around 4 other people but i wont bore you with details.. except that one of them is said to be a guy. hm.. i look like a guy.. hm..
So when some random people stare at me unreasonably, I guess I just have to assume that one of my look-alikes throw them rocks or something..
"God created 6,339,000,000,000 people in the world, but only one you."

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home