I see trees of green..: Hot Pot

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Hot Pot

I know it's been a while since my last post but I'm still here. A lot has been happening but realising that a new post will drag the Canal photo down the page..

Yesterday, me, my cell people and a few other people from church got together for a HOT dinner. Well.. hot pot it is. What a good time we had! I'm sorry if you had a slow internet connection that makes it time consuming to load pictures but for now I like it this way and hope that you enjoy the post still.

the food - Jason

Bundaberg. me and Steinberg. the Bergs.

and that moment came. having dinner by the pool with these people means at least someone will get thrown and get wet. As someone who always anticipate, I put on my ugliest shirt.

Erwin & me (wet and happy).... my girls!..... fun and games :)

Expect people to be better than they are. It helps them to become better.
But don't be disappointed when they are not. It helps them to keep trying.
(Merry Browne)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home