I see trees of green..: Hmmm...... (okay I can't think of a title)

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Hmmm...... (okay I can't think of a title)

This is why you shouldn't throw your old PC..








But as usual.. the best is always the simplest..

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Hi, Tintin,
It's good to see your blog. Where you find the ideas and the pictures? They always bring a smile to my face and it is a refreshing articles to read.
Take care, and hopefully my comp wouldn't end up being SBY stove in Indo as the price of the oil is getting higher and higher hahahahha..... (for you who don't know SBY stove, it is stove made by Indonesian, the fuel is from the splinters from sewed iron, or woods. The name of SBY is the abbreviation of the president's name as a cynical symbol. He made the price of oil stove expensive.)

6:16 AM  
Blogger annong wrote...

that's really really creative! made me smile! :)

11:12 AM  
Blogger annettetherocker wrote...

Yeah that's good stuff.

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Wow... pretty creative!!

6:41 AM  
Blogger odorus wrote...

have I told you how much I love comments! Got this from a forwarded email. Yes unfortunately it wasn't me who came up with such a brilliant idea to bbq satay like that. how clever is that..

:o) :o) :o)

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home