Oh that's right.. I have a blog
How soothing was the rain yesterday. Rain like that never fails to clear my head. And then.. suddenly I got the cleaning-disorder attack..
But if there's anything that keeps me busy apart from having to deal with my cleaning disorder, it's this last semester at uni. The workload of 2 of the units is enough to make me forget that I have 2 other units. There was a moment a while ago where I suddenly realized how the responsibility I gotta deal with now is so much bigger than what seems like yesterday. It's scary. And then I found myselves trying to prove that I can get away from them. But some days something will ring a bell to jog it in my memory that a mother can't be a mother without giving birth and sharks aren't really sharks if they don't bite. So this morning I was reminded once again to live a good life, to do what i gotta do, not just what I want to.
I'm writing from a computer lab at uni and there's this weird looking guy beside me and I can't stop looking at him... Maybe he thinks the same.
Moving on to.. Aussie flies (wow the transition!). First of all I don't just hate them, I loathe them (I'm sorry God please don't send cyclone to wipe out mushrooms). There were around 50-60 flies today inside! I don't know how they got in here with all windows closed. And I know the bible says it isn't good to compare but I think Aussie flies need to learn from Indo flies. Indo flies are small but they're fast. Being big and slow gets you killed very easy. Of course, I don't have a problem with that..
Another part of this post hoping all is good with Serg who is now in Chile. Looks like we're gonna have to get used to the absence of that sound guy with colourful T-shirts.
Leaving you this time with Voltaire..
We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it, like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one.
But if there's anything that keeps me busy apart from having to deal with my cleaning disorder, it's this last semester at uni. The workload of 2 of the units is enough to make me forget that I have 2 other units. There was a moment a while ago where I suddenly realized how the responsibility I gotta deal with now is so much bigger than what seems like yesterday. It's scary. And then I found myselves trying to prove that I can get away from them. But some days something will ring a bell to jog it in my memory that a mother can't be a mother without giving birth and sharks aren't really sharks if they don't bite. So this morning I was reminded once again to live a good life, to do what i gotta do, not just what I want to.
I'm writing from a computer lab at uni and there's this weird looking guy beside me and I can't stop looking at him... Maybe he thinks the same.
Moving on to.. Aussie flies (wow the transition!). First of all I don't just hate them, I loathe them (I'm sorry God please don't send cyclone to wipe out mushrooms). There were around 50-60 flies today inside! I don't know how they got in here with all windows closed. And I know the bible says it isn't good to compare but I think Aussie flies need to learn from Indo flies. Indo flies are small but they're fast. Being big and slow gets you killed very easy. Of course, I don't have a problem with that..
Another part of this post hoping all is good with Serg who is now in Chile. Looks like we're gonna have to get used to the absence of that sound guy with colourful T-shirts.
Leaving you this time with Voltaire..
We all look for happiness, but without knowing where to find it, like drunkards who look for their house, knowing dimly that they have one.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home